Friday, October 31, 2008

Morticia Knits!

Morticia Knits at the end of most episodes of the Addams Family. Also Chuck & I love her singing, and she's pretty hilarious and cute all around. I couldn't find any of the really great clips of her knitting, but I had to post something about it today. The one I was looking for involved her making hats for a two-headed relative, with Gomez commenting that she should remember to make two different sizes, since on of the heads was bigger. But as long as the clip has some knitting in it, I guess this will do. It does have some poetry for Gomez too. Happy Halloween!



P.S. I just found this related item from a member of EtsyRain, which I think is pretty cute! In an addams family way... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15953228

No comments: