Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vegan Mofo - So Yummy They're Gone

Chucks Kahlua Muffins


Delicious Vegan Kahlua Chocolate Chip Muffins. Hold on a second, I have to concentrate on not drooling on my keyboard. These were so good. Chuck made these early last week from a recipie on the PPK site. We didn't have the instant coffee called for so instead chuck used Kahlua, which made them taste pretty neat. Also, I noticed Whole Foods is now carrying (or perhaps have always carried in this region) store brand chocolate chips labeled as vegan, which baked really wonderfully in these cupcakes. Er. Muffins. You know they were good muffins, they blurred the line between the two categories a little bit. Had they been iced they would definitely make good cupcakes.

I think this brings me up to date on Vegan Mofo Posts, at least as far as what I've actually documented with photos. My Parents and Grandma are coming over for dinner tonight and I think I've made something really neat for them, so I'll have that to post about early next week!