Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Re-photography for Etsy Shop

#20 Red Blank Card #21 Blue Blank Card


I think I must have been pretty anxious to list these cards when I first made them. And, well, I am still working on figuring out a photography set up in the new apartment. So some of my first photos of these cards were just not all that great. I'm not sure what I was thinking with the white background, other than that it was the best I had on hand shortly after the move. So I've been meaning to correct this ever since. I tagged along to the art supply store when Chuck needed to go earlier this week for model building supplies for school. For this photography task I decided to go simple and picked out plain color paper as a backdrop. The cards are avaliable here. And as you can see I've still got some work to do with the backgrounds in the blank card catergory, but it's a start!

No comments: