Friday, November 7, 2008

Cool Japanese Ad


Chuck found this website for a Japanese clothing store a few weeks back, and I have to say I love it. I keep trying to figure out how to explain it, but I think you just have to see it. It's neat. I just realized the first time I looked at it, it was at night and the images were night time images. I came back to it today and the images are completely different than before. I believe it knows your location and time zone and adjusts the images accordingly. Incidentally I notice a lot of Cabled scarfs are featured, something I've been working on lately. No pictures though, it's getting to be a more secretive time of year. Anyway, I figure this sort of counts for a video friday feature, even though it's a little different than my usual posts.

Update: Chuck came home and pointed out there was a widget for posting it on your blog. Also it's downloadable as a screensaver, and since I really think it's best viewed full screen, I may end up doing that soon! It would seem the do have one US store in Soho, in NYC.

No comments: