Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tofurkey Day & Pie!



I believe I need to post the video above before thanksgiving since it is more relevant that way.

We have a special guest over for the holiday, we are watching my parent's cat Slick (aka Schwartzcat) while they are out of town. He arrived this afternoon, and so far no major incidents, of course we've been keeping them apart to get adjusted thus far. There is the possibility of updates on this topic throughout the holiday weekend...stay tuned.

Also, we will be having Tofurkey (store bought) and lots of lovely side dishes (not store bought.) And if we can manage it, there's supposed to be a parade tomorrow, practically right out our front door. So basically, I'm not going anywhere, but there should be some interesting stuff to blog about if I get a chance!

I Hope everyone has a fun weekend planned. Happy Tofurkey Day!

2 comments:

dandyapple said...

I love that pie video! I have never tried the tofurkey, I a anxious to hear how it tastes. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

It's pretty good, we have it every year. Even meat eaters in my family think it's not bad!