Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today was Good

Well it was. Perhaps later I will post more in depth. But just to briefly summarize here for now - We went to the Handmade Market in a bar called the Empty Bottle, then stopped into a restaurant/bar I've been wanting to check out since before we moved here (because I'm sorry but I love puns and word play) the Handlebar. And there was also checking out of the shops I've already been to but like a lot over on Division in Wicker Park. Somehow I managed to come out of the cool yarn shop over there empty handed, and I'm not really sure how that happened but apparently it is possible. And though the transit had some issues on the way there, as we started our trip I took pictures of Obama posters. And on the way back there was a lovely trumpet player at one of the stations, and interestingly a girl carrying a chair from train to train. It's nice to just be in a city like this.

No comments: