Monday, November 24, 2008

Today in my Apartment...

Rearranged

I rearranged furniture. This is something I do that I hypothesize distracts me enough to actually kind of enjoy cleaning. I sweep, organize and do all sorts of stuff that is normally not fun in the process. The end result seems somewhat seasonal; placing the couch in front of the window will perhaps keep the apartment slightly warmer. Chuck's reaction was in his words "tepid." But am hopeful that the new layout will prove cozy. Perhaps it will also help me keep clutter off our dining table since we now face it. Or at the very least it made cleaning more fun!

3 comments:

' said...

I thought this was a picture from a magazine - nice work!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I was hesitant to put furniture in front of the window, it's supposed to be against the rules...but I like it!

Sara said...

Your apartment is amazing - I totally agree with Kayce. Pretty pretty!