Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Item teaser

Necklaces In progress Pre-photo shoot necklace photo

All but one of these items should be in the shop soon (the clear necklace on the left is already heading out to my grandma.) The ones on the left are similar to my Bottleneck Necklace. In fact the bottleneck necklace is there posing with the group. The one on the right was inspired by a picture my Aunt Leslie sent me this week of a necklace she bought in Colorado. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be a great style to play around with and a great way to use up some of the tons and tons of seed beads in my collection. (I won't go into how this also prompted an evening of bead stash organization last night. But that's probably a good thing anyway.) There may be more of its kind on the way! But first to add some finishing touches to the necklaces pictured above and get them in the shop!

No comments: