Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cool for Cats

Cat Treasury

I woke up this morning with our sweet little cat Lucy sleeping on me and shortly there after nabbed a treasury. So I decided to make it all about one of my favorite subjects, cats. The title was from the Squeeze song "Cool for Cats" one of my favorites when I was just a little cat obsessed kid. I've recently signed up for blip.fm, which I guess is pretty similar to twitter, except for music. I haven't used it a lot so far, but I was able to find that Squeeze song, which made me pretty happy. You can listen to the song by going to my blip profile here. And my blips also show up as tweets. The internet seems to be full of chirping noises lately! Oh, and I almost forgot, you can visit the treasury by going here.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Heh! That Squeeze song is on Rock Band 2, which I think is the first place I ever heard it! I hated it at first because I couldn't figure out the melody, but now it's one of my favorites to play on there. :)

Unknown said...

Hey, that's funny! That would be a hard song. But that game sounds fun...