Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In the shop, Will be soon and a WIP


These necklaces are based in the idea I had around Halloween last year. Last year, however, I was just starting to get my Etsy shop going and wasn't really able to explore the concept completely. So I've had the materials to make a few more, and even to make the "patina" color scheme with copper findings, but hadn't really been motivated until Halloween things started showing up on Etsy again. The Black version is available in the shop now, and the patina color scheme will be there soon!

Additionally, I have an idea involving knitting with wire I've been wanting to execute for a while. It's pictured to the left. I'm still experimenting with the right gauge, so unfortunately this isn't the final version. Still some experimenting/playing to do, but I'm hoping there will be a few variations on this theme in the shop before Christmas. For now, I'm pretty happy with how the experiment turned out!

No comments: