Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good to be busy!

Monday - Buying Supplies, Making 20 pendants for Etsyrain Sampler contribution
Tuesday - Finishing Magnets from Etsyrain's Marble Magnet Madness Party.
Wednsday - Making cookies for ACE kids.
Thursday - ACE.

So that's the stuff I feel I must do this week. I would also like to cram in some photoshoots and listing of items, some ornament making for 2 ornament exchange parties coming up, making my christmas cards, and I'm sure there is more.

Actually I just found out about an architecture competition for an artist's housing project in texas. Just meaning 2 or 3 weeks ago and I've been procrastinating doing anything about it. I feel I should really enter this one since my thesis in grad school was about artist housing. But the timing is not so great. It would be due end of January so I would have to have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing before christmas comes around. And I haven't really thought about it much yet, and I'm pretty happy just focusing on crafting and christmas shopping, baking and fun stuff. So we will see, if I don't get going on it in the next week then oh well. But I'm sure I'll find enough to do these days either way!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Artist housing RULES! I say go for it, but I'm biased. =)
Really though - there of course needs to be more good artist housing in the world and if it ends up that there is a place in Texas designed by an ultra cool architect that I know? Then of course a trip must be made!

And congrats on all of your crafty momentum!

A Good Husband said...

I thought you might want to know about my blog. I chronicle different artist housing projects across the country. Come by for a visit and say hi.

I'd love to talk with you about your thesis.