Thursday, November 8, 2007

Blue Floral Set


Blue Floral Set
Originally uploaded by emmakat79
I've just made my first all matching set of earrings, necklace bracelet. Someone could be completely decked out with jewelry from Emmakat! That's a fun idea. I listed the bracelet and earrings as a set this evening, and there's a matching necklace available separately that was listed a few nights ago.

I'd like to offer anyone who reads my blog and would like to purchase all three items $2 off. Just contact me through a conversation on etsy after you place an order but before you pay and I will send a revised invoice. Just mention you read about the discount on my blog!

The matching necklace is avaliable here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7721943

As a side note this set will be the same that will be available in the etsyrain sample boxes coming to the shop soon!

No comments: