Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tinkers with Tags

I've spent some time on the blog this morning tinkering with tags on my posts. It's still a work in progress. Tagging is fun, but the challenge is coming up with tags I will repeatedly use with enough regularity for them to be useful. And then of course tagging all of my entries, which I have been lazy about. So I'm not sure if all of the tags I've set up are the most appropriate one, but there should now be a little more consistency to them than there was before. And I've added a new Tag Cloud widget on the right which should help me keep in mind which tags have been used most often (they're the big ones, neat!)

Other than that it's been so sunny and nice here in Chicago, pretty much the whole time we've been here. While I am busy looking for work this morning I spent some time pretending to be the cat. We were just sitting in the sunshine together, her on her footstool and me on my couch. It was lovely. Almost makes up for the fact that I've felt sniffly and itchy this morning...

No comments: