Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Camera!


Market Vendor
Originally uploaded by emmakat79
This week I finally got a new camera! It's the first brand new camera I've had since all my previous cameras have been hand-me-downs, either from my boyfriend or my dad. All perfectly good cameras, always handy to have a few technically inclined guys around. When they upgraded to new fancier cameras I figured their old ones would work fine for me. Anyway, not the case this time! I had Chuck help me pick out a brand new one. It came last tuesday. I'm finally getting around to posting some of my favorite photos from the picture taking excursion I took on my lunch break Wednesday on my flickr account. And today we're off to check out Olympia, WA since we've never been and there's some happenings there this weekend. Look for photos taken with my new camera! Did I mention it's blue?

1 comment:

Woven Chains said...

Yeah for your new camera. I can't wait to see your new pictures. Congrats on your upcoming move as well. Good luck with that adventure.

Trina