Monday, April 7, 2008

Ack Exam Imminent

I'm being good. I've been doing my studying. I'm not too freaked out, a little, but there's still time. It's a funny test. They don't have the rights to AutoCAD I guess, so they have this drafting program that is ridiculously basic. For example there is no Copy function. If I had to function daily without the copy function I would not be able to function (say that 3x fast!)

Anyway, just stopping for a moment, then back to checking my layout. It is a bit more fun than studying for a multiple choice exam, I have to say. It's the kind of thing I enjoy, although in this situation it's more stressful than enjoyable.

At least I've had good music. I'm completely obsessed with She & Him - Zooey Deschanel & M.Ward. She was the lead actress in the sci-fi channel mini-series Tin Man & M. Ward has been around for while making music I enjoy. It's a good pairing. And so I've played it over an over, way more than a reasonable amount of times. This makes me wonder....will I do poorly on the exam if I don't have Zooey Deschanel singing to me? I don't suppose they let you take headphones into the testing center....I'm in trouble!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Zooey sings?! I must get this. :)