Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Making Mutilples

Quilt Inspired Gocco Raincloud notepads
That of course comes pretty naturally to gocco. One of the reasons I'm excited about doing a show soon is because it means I can make lots of gocco prints and not think too much about "okay now what am I gonna do with all these things." Sure I can put a few in the Etsy shop but there doesn't really seem to be a great reasons to make lots of anything. Other than the feeling of wanting to get the most out of my screen and light bulbs. But I'm doing a show soon! I need things to show! And a few for the shop, a few for myself....I suspect the gocco machine won't be getting any rest this month.


Multiple Choice
Originally uploaded by emmakat79
I've also had fun making my jewelry in multiples. The same item in different colors is a satisfying result and I can tell that it helps me improve my skills. (should there be a 'z' in skills? Maybe not.) Once I've gotten through all the upcoming busyness (not sure when the heck that'll be) I think making in multiples is something I will continue. It could make the shop look quite pretty!

No comments: