Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What, is there something else I should be doing?


Dream Swatch
Originally uploaded by emmakat79
Like...studying for my exams? Or preparing a craft show? No no. Clearly I should be knitting. Actually I don't think this one distracted me too much. I only worked on it sporadically for a week or two. Seems like a nice shiny way of taming my hair in the Windy City.

Yes, it's been decided! We're moving to Chicago! It's finally starting to feel less like a fictional "oh that happens way in the future" thing. Chicago and architecture go hand in hand. So many buildings of such significance right outside my front door! And Sue the T-Rex! We just have to find a place, move across the country and I need to find a job. Yeesh. Easier said than done. But there's still at least 3 months before it all happens. IIT starts in August so I guess we'll be gone by then!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Pretty pretty!

And super congrats on the confirmed move - tis all very exciting!

Anandi said...

oh no, etsyrain will miss you!