Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Starting to feel promising

I posted one item last night that was for a friend. It should help me make sure I've got all my paypal info and everything set up right. She lives across the country too, so I will really see how much shipping will cost!

It was really exciting to post something finally. Posting the rest of what I've prepared really doesn't feel too far off now. I will have it up by the end of the week. Charles, my boyfriend was really helpful and pulled out one of his old drawings from architecture school as a backdrop. It really worked with the piece I posted last night. I'm not sure it will work for too many of my other pieces, but I hope the two of us can keep coming up with that kind of fun idea!

In the meantime I keep forgetting that I am also still trying to get settled in my fairly new apartment. We moved in August. I finally got a start on really setting up my workspace. I had to buy a nice big desk for myself, which was a start. I bought bulletin boards over the weekend. It still needs something more to make it feel really useful and I have to figure out what that is. I also haven't figured out curtains for the whole apartment yet. It's starting to feel cold, and like curtains are important. But for this week at least my shop is my priority...maybe I will have time this weekend.


Primary
Originally uploaded by emmakat79

No comments: