Sunday, October 7, 2007

I've posted!

More than one item! Not as many as I was hoping to get online this weekend, but that's okay. I'm glad to have somethings up, and the fact that it's taking me a while will just help me spread out my posting. I did spend some time on making jewelry too on saturday, rather than finalizing what I have for posting. And there was the various weekend fun excursions. I guess since etsying wasn't really my primary focus this weekend, I'm not doing too bad getting stuff online today. I even managed to get photos of me wearing stuff that I felt okay about.


Floral
Originally uploaded by emmakat79

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congrats! It's pretty exciting when a shop starts coming together. I really like the necklace you are wearing in this picture - going to go hop on over to your shop to check out the detail of it!
I got some posting done this weekend too. Must have been the fall air...