Saturday, April 23, 2011

Links: Easter & Spring Craft Projects

Easter is tomorrow, and I've been so busy, so I doubt I'll find the time to do any of these crafts this time. That doesn't mean I'm not excited about all the great tutorials for spring and Easter, and the least I can do is share some of my favorites!

Bunnies are required!

  

If I make anything it will probably be this origami bunny, because I find origami quick fun and satisfying. If I had much more time to spend though, the free project from lark books and Sleepy King on Etsy is really cute. Lastly I have a feeling the tiny bunnies from mochimochiland wouldn't take very long if my knitting needles weren't currently so occupied.

I've been looking at a lot of paper flower projects lately, before I got into Crafty Wonderland I was planning on making a spring wreath. I even picked up a straw wreath from the dollar store with a plan to cover in paper flowers. This tutorial from A Little Hut was my favorite by far. Maybe the spring wreath will happen after the show is over.


As for spring fashion, I think crafting for that could really happen whenever. A cable braided bag from the Purl Bee, and I must make this hex nut bracelet because I love re-purposing things found in a hardware store:

  

(though I guess if this is my idea of spring fashion, it's a little gray. But the hex nuts are shiny and they will catch the sun!) Anyway, if I manage to find time for any of these crafts I will be sure to post about it here! 

Note: Many these are on my Pintrest profile, which I just started recently if you are interested in following me do so here!

No comments: