Saturday, April 9, 2011

Crafty Wonderland!

Shop Banner

One of the reasons I'm very busy is because I was accepted to Crafty Wonderland's Super Colossal Spring Sale on May 7th! Not very far off, so while I'm trying to keep up with blogging, I may not be able to maintain a post a day. Or if I do they may be picture heavy. I'll try to keep checking in a few times a week though, and hopefully post pictures of our preparations for the sale. Above is a picture of a banner we just made for the table! But there's so much more to do....

5 comments:

Petite Cabbage Press said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! I haven't tried for one yet but I know that is huge!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm pretty excited. Busy, slightly overwhelmed, but really excited!

VeganCraftastic said...

Congrats on getting into the show! And your banner is super cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I plan on adding some yarn pom-poms to it if I have time, for extra cuteness!

jeje said...

ecco shoes
canadian goose
canada goose outlet
louboutin shoes
nba jerseys
hogan shoes
prada shoes
pandora charms
jordan shoes
jordans