Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chicago is


Bean View
Originally uploaded by emmakat79
It didn't really seem like the move was happening until we went there last week. It was exhausting, we spent most of our time looking at apartments. Well, and rested by watching too much TLC and enjoying a king size sleep number bed. I'm not really sure what my sleep number is after all of that. I did learn that I am now apparently terrified of thunder after 4 years without it here in the Pacific Northwest. It woke me up (which is not easy) and made me switch places with Chuck to be away from the window and hide my head. Kind of pathetic.

Anyway, we're pretty excited about the new apartment and the new city. After months of thinking this is all happening so soon, the first few days after week got back it didn't seem like it was going to happen soon enough. Now I'm not sure what I think. I guess finally it's just happening. Though the few moments we did get a chance to take in the city were amazing. Vegan Milkshakes and the Chicago Blues Festival. And so much more to explore!

No comments: