Saturday, February 9, 2008

Red Sale

I decided to mark down some items in my shop, on a Valentine's day theme. Of course the cards I made recently are marked down, additionally everything red, or in one case an item I photographed with a red background.

I ship with usps first class, and anything purchased this weekend is likely to go out right away. I believe that this means there's a chance it will get to where it's going by next Thursday or Friday. Particularly if it's not going too far from Seattle, WA.

3 comments:

Furkid Fever Pet Fashions said...

Your cards are beautiful!! Love red.

Azure Accessories said...

Your work is great...I've just getting into the paper thing myself...haven't gone so far as to list anything but soon...cheers Heather
http://azureislandsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks!