Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oops, I'm a little behind


2.20.08 Lunar Eclipse
Originally uploaded by emmakat79
So I sort of lapsed on staying on schedule. I was thinking about doing a make-up post, sort of posting an update on each topic on the schedule in one giant post. I even started it and everything, but then got distracted and didn't finish it. I've had thoughts on all of the topics over the last week, I wanted to post stuff. I just never got around to it.

So I'm behind. And not quite feeling like starting back up with a feature today! But I'd like to get back on track with my blogging schedule. So I may try the summary post soon and start from there!

Meanwhile, last night was a lunar eclipse! It's a difficult thing to photograph (esp. with a pretty old Canon Powershot) it was much prettier in person!

No comments: