Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sampler Contribution Packaging

Etsyrain recently contributed as a group to The Sampler.

I made 20 simple necklaces right before the holidays and finished off the packaging last week. My grandmother gave me some cute pink paper at christmas. Apparently she didn't realize that she was buying 12x12 sheets of paper instead of wrapping paper. But, it worked out perfectly for making origami boxes for my necklaces. I had just enough sheets to make 20 boxes! Pink & black, very stylish thanks to my grandma.

2 comments:

IMakeCuteStuff (aka Marlo M.) said...

Your sampler packaging was SO cute!!! They looked like little candy boxes or something...I bet the stuff inside was just as sweet! (awwwwww.... ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Marlo! I have a special place in my heart for packaging...sometimes I wonder if it's my favorite part in this whole endeavor!