Monday, January 7, 2008

Hello again

It's been since last year since I've posted, how did that happen? I went home, back to Columbus, OH, for Christmas to see family and friends. I also got a chance to stop by one of the glass galleries there to see this exhibit. They had a great selection of other major glass artists as well, and are very friendly. Even though they must realize I don't have enough money for a Christopher Ries. This is the gallery I went to once on a lunch break when I worked nearby and got a detailed explanation of the process involved in every single Lino Tagliapietra piece in the place. He remains one of my favorite glass artists as a result.

Since I returned there hasn't been a lot going on, just trying to get back into the swing of things for the New Year. Posting on the blog and new items to Etsy have halted for the past week or so, but that's about to change. Last weekend I made at least 8 new items for the shop, so over the next week or so I should manage to photograph and list those.

No comments: