Saturday, April 24, 2010

New on Etsy: Treasury East

a peek of my 1st treasury east


Etsy unveiled a new feature last week, now in Beta, called Treasury East. It's much like the standard treasuries available, but these don't require the wait time, and don't expire. You can read Etsy's announcement here. Also, they've announced that next Tuesday will be Treasury East day, which means that for the day all the front page galleries will be picked from Treasury East rather than the normal treasury. Anyway, it looks like there are alread well over 200 pages of treasuries to explore, and I'm sure that number will grow! Pictured above is my first Treasury East, only a bit of it, you can see the rest of the items here! And I think I plan on abusing this feature as much as possible as I get ideas!

2 comments:

VeganCraftastic said...

I love your treasury! I'm really liking Treasury East so far, waiting around to get a treasury was always such a drag. I made one too, filled with vegan yarn and fiber :)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/ca24b47b8ee3cc4b4c622b00/stash-enhancement

Unknown said...

That is a great treasury!