Saturday, March 1, 2008

Consumed this week

Food: I made this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/emmakat/2302368145/
and Chuck made us some great banana bread this week.

Film: The Darjeeling Limited was excellent, and I proved to myself that I am just not a big fan of Sean Penn or Eddie Vedder by watching Into the Wild. We've also been watching a few episodes of the original Star Trek just for fun and silliness this week. Last we we saw Persepolis. Having been unable to put the books down, I felt the film was missing a lot, but it was still good and very pretty.

Materials: Rowan Holiday Yarn in Pumice from BargainYarns.com. I'm working on the Venus sweater from the Spring 2007 issue of Knitscene. And the usual bits and bites on my computer, Chuck bought me more Ram this week! I think that's probably a good thing....

Music: I think I downloaded Lavender Diamond from emusic about 2 months ago, but I'm finally consuming the album and it's great. Also still into Jesca Hoop's Album and I'm relistening to my old Eryka Badu albums in anticipation of picking up her new release. The video on her website for the first single is pretty cute.

Books: Finally reading What is the What by David Eggers. 35 pages into it I can tell it's going to be one of my favorite books.



Also consuming an unexpected amount of sunshine this week, Yay! And today was supposed to be rainy, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I better get off this computer!

No comments: