Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shop Update: 2012 Portland Architecture Calendar

2012 Calendar - Portland, OR Architecture 2012 Calendar - Portland, OR Architecture

It's finally done! It seemed like the calendar this year took me a lot of time, but we were very carefully and thoroughly checking to make sure everything was right. 

I'm excited about some of the new features this year. Most noticably, this year it's bound with a nice black wire binding! I'm also pleased with how the font choice this year turned out, it looks cleaner and more modern. After some discussion and consideration I've also added lines to help make the dates clear. And lastly, I'm very happy that I was able to pick out all new photos this year, so it's completely different from the 2011 calendar. Here are a few of the images that were included, and info about the designers with dates are included below each image in the calendar:

Portland Aerial tram Sky/Building Contrast
Awning First Presbyterian Church

The calendar is available in print form for $18/each (plus shipping) or you can purchase a PDF version for printing at home for $5.  I'm also seriously considering doing a giveaway of one of the calendars sometime soon here on the blog, I just need to decide on timing. Stay tuned!