Saturday, September 29, 2007

Setting Everything Up

This is my first post on what is to be my crafting & etsy shop oriented blog. I've been doing a lot of prepwork for my (presently non-existent) etsy shop. Well it exists, and has for about the last week or so, as an empty etsy shop with only the banner I made last weekend. Like oh so many shops on there. It's starting to make me nervous that I won't do anything, but I have been keeping busy and working toward opening the place up. I've still got business cards and stickers to design & print, packaging to figure out, and some serious amounts of photography to accomplish. And that's just the big stuff. It's a lot of work but it's still all very fun. I really really am hoping and working toward opening the shop on Monday, October 1st!

No comments: