Monday, August 16, 2010

Instead of Packing...

Trio of Cozies Kindle Cozy

I made several kindle cozies at the end of last week. They were a bunch of fun to make, and I'd probably be making more right now if I hadn't forced myself to pack up the knitting today (well save one travel project.) Since I've been wanting to get some knitting into the etsy shop, and since I suppose I don't really have any personal need for multiple kindle cozies, these will probably go into the shop at the other end of our move. I'd post them right now, but supplies for proper photography and everything are....who knows where. Packed away hopefully! Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up making some smaller versions for cell phones, digital cameras, etc, once that knitting box gets opened in Portland...

Also...just one more day for the etsy shop sale!

No comments: